The Collections Agent is responsible for the completion of non-pay reminder activities and weekly reporting by via written and phone communications. This position will have Sundays and Mondays off with a shift of 12:00pm to 8:30pm, Tuesday-Friday, and a 10:00am to 6:30pm shift on Saturdays.
Essential functions of the position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receiving payment and posting to customer accounts.
- Contacting customers and advising of potential service disconnection.
- Execute automated dialer reminders
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of collection and status of accounts.
- Process payment arrangements and follow through to ensure arrangements are met in a timely manner.
- Monitor aged balanced reports and manage collections of unreturned equipment.
- Assessing customer needs to determine appropriate payment arrangements within company guidelines.
- Partnering with other departments to resolve billing or service disputes.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Use of mathematics to solve problems.
- Good listening, negotiation and communication skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of PC based word processing and spreadsheet programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.