Qualified candidate will be responsible for selling telecommunications products and services to commercial businesses within a defined service area. Qualified candidate will have at least 5 years of successful Business to Business Sales.
Major Areas of Responsibility;
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
- Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
Meet sales quotas each month, quarter and year.
- Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships.
- Develop successful sales techniques and share with the team
- Participate in an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
Maintenance of existing accounts by means of timely renewals; upgrades; additional products; new services; etc.
- Generate leads through cold calling, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Markets (move activity, new construction, etc.).
- Identify and qualify potential clients by telephone and premise visits.
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
- Communicate with customers regarding the technology solutions.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
- Submit orders and paperwork, as required.
- Submit activity reports, as required
- Provide custom quotes as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Candidate must be able to develop a thorough understanding of telecommunications products. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is able to maintain professionalism and flexibility in a hectic environment. Computer skills are a must. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel by car and airplane and able to walk long distances (200 yards) at a time
- Able to influence others
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to provide strong and effective client support
- Excellent presentation skills
Minimum 5 Years of experience in marketing, business or related field, or equivalent experience within the telecommunications industry.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle, type on a computer, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk at least 200 yards at a time, reach with arms and hands, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include driving, reading on a computer monitor, reading contracts and other printed documents, such as plats and sales material.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.