Commercial Services Field Coordinator
Functions include but are not limited to:
- Primary scheduler for all field activities.
Maintain scheduling calendar.
- Primary contact for all field technicians for service, installation and outage repair work performed on a daily basis.
- Primary contact for all construction crews who are scheduled to build fiber routes for new networks, services and repairs.
- Responsible for tracking status for work being performed in the field and ensuring tickets and work orders that track the activities are updated or closed at the end of each day.
- Responsible for documenting and escalating issues reported by field technicians and construction crews.
Contacting customers and building owners to coordinate access, scheduling delivery dates. Contacting customers if rescheduling is needed.
- Coordinating and scheduling hotel and other arrangements for field staff when needed.
- Communicate effectively with Project Manager and operations management customer complaints, additional work orders and work order adjustments.
Produce regular reports for pending and completed work and perform other duties as assigned.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel & PowerPoint.
Previous experience in a customer advocate role
- Superior telephone skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
Ability to work flexible and extended hours occasionally as needed
Must be high energy, positive attitude and comfortable in team environment Experience in dispatch operations, customer service, logistics and interacting with high profile customers.
ZITO MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER