Zito is looking for a Jr. NOC (Apprentice) to help provide support for the network. The ideal candidate will be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment; this includes prioritizing, troubleshooting, and responding to alerts/alarms according to the standard operating procedures. In this constantly changing environment, the individual will need to be motivated, flexible, and a self-starter with a positive attitude to face the challenges of a high energy organization. This position may require evening, night and/or weekend hours to include holidays.
· Assist in Monitoring and troubleshooting a converged (voice, video, data) network by interpreting alarms/logs/etc and drive issues to resolution.
· Assist in providing accurate log/ticketing of incoming calls/tickets/alarms and subsequent conversation/troubleshooting.
· Assist with escalating issues/network events internally and externally with various providers/vendors.
· Provide excellent customer service and technical support to a variety of clients.
· Assist in the responsibility for network connectivity of over 6,000 devices.
· Tenacious problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and results orientation.
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
· Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.).
· Ability to work in self-disciplined environment.
· Well organized with good time management skills.
· Previous Telecommunications or call center experience.