The main duty of the Project Manager is to manage residential projects related to outside plant construction in Winnemucca and Elko, Nevada, Mountain Home, Idaho and Susanville, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop project plan for each project that is established.
- Contact vendors and gather bids for work needed to be completed.
- Develop bill of materials for anything that needs to be ordered
- Process req in appropriate systems.
- May require onsite inspections to determine project scope/plan.
- Ensure all permits are filed and processed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for project completion.
- Provide weekly status updates on projects.
- Ensure that project is staying within approved budget
- Escalate any issues to management as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in project management and at least 2 years of outside plant construction experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated with a proven record of high productivity.
- Ability to work to meet both customer and company demands within a short timeframe.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company safety policy.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing of a background check, motor vehicle record check, and a drug test per company policy.
- Must currently possess a valid driver’s license.
- Travel will be required for up to 25% of the time and will be planned in advance.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma with BS or BA in business, computer science or project management is preferred.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.