Regional Sales Executive (Ocala, FL)
Commercial and Residential Telecommunications Services
Sell Zito Media Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to Residential Dwellings and small/mid- size businesses. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Zito Media products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Zito Media in the marketplace.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- New acquisition sales of Zito Media Internet, Video and Voice services to Residential dwellings and small/mid-size businesses.
- Generation of new leads with targeted residential dwellings and businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the Zito Media Experience.
- Identify improvement areas through a consultative process that would enhance our prospect’s ability to communicate more effectively both internally and externally to customers.
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Zito Media’s positioning and brand.
- Team with technical, customer service, Marketing and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
- Remain knowledgeable of Zito Media’s products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Adherence to all company standards and business professionalism.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
- Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.
High School Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $40,000 Plus Commissions
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.