Zito Media currently has an opening for a Retention Specialist in the Coudersport call center to serve as a primary customer point of contact for retaining customers, sales, activation and support of Zito Media’s Video, High Speed Internet, and Voice Services. Full-time position, 40 hours per week, 11am-7:30pm, Monday- Friday (Days and shift subject to change based on business needs). Position also includes an hourly wage, a bonus potential, complimentary internet services (within service area), and a benefit package including medical, vision, dental and 401k.
Essential functions of the position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prefer candidates with experience handling calls in a call center environment, yet will train the right person.
- Capable of selling and retaining products and services, including Video, Internet, and Telephone.
- Effective communicator over the telephone and via e-mail.
- Understands the importance of a consultative call flow, which requires patient listening and the asking appropriate probing questions to determine customer needs.
- Communicates issues and feedback to the appropriate individuals as it relates to our products and customers to ensure continuous improvement.
- Effectively describes features and benefits and capable of identifying and overcoming objections, as working to retain customers and reenergizing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Meet established department/team/individual goals and scorecard requirements for retention Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including Primary Service Units (PSUs) saved, Revenue Retained, Average Handle Time (AHT), and the like.
- Believes in and promotes Zito Media’s robust home entertainment services to customers, friends, families, and neighbors.
- Provide a quality Experience on every customer contact by resolving customer issues and needs, while introducing/promoting services in a positive manner.
- Accurately enters order information into an ICOMS billing system, including updating of customer accounts, telephone, and contact information. Protects all private customer information.
- Must be collaborative, flexible, and a team player.
- Will place outbound calls, as needed and with special projects.
- Sales or retention experience or sales/retention acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- PC and data entry proficiency.
- Must be very organized.
- Positive attitude and capable of understanding the Power of Change.
- Understands and appreciates the value of a variable pay compensation plan based on target attainment.
- Ability to sit for long hours behind a PC or laptop, all while wearing a headset.
- Ability to work shifts, days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, in accordance with recurring shift bid process.
- Ability to work over time during some evenings, weekends, holidays, and peak seasons (e.g. Student Rush).
- Ability to transition into similar call handling roles, such as retention or Care, to handle call volume peaks.
- Ability to work independent and within a team environment
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates