Manage the day-to-day operations of the inbound call center, sales, local offices and dispatch organization as well as identifying and addressing ongoing customer impacting issues and plan for upcoming events. Must be able to work across multiple organizations to bring issues to resolution.
- Manage all residential outage activity making sure appropriate resources are dispatched and issue is moving toward resolution and escalating issues as needed.
- Achieve customer service objectives by preparing and completing action plans; managing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; managing service and quality metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Develop and deliver tools and training to improve overall quality of the customer service organization
- Manage all aspects of dispatch organization including schedule, job backlog or maintenance work
- Manage equipment distribution and collections in the market
- Assist with product development by providing customer feedback, industry knowledge or buying patterns
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Must be prompt, punctual and have regular attendance.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- Minimum of five years of experience in cable/broadband industry required
- Minimum of five years of customer service or dispatch management with at least 50 employees with outage resolution experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Business or technical area preferred
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.