Sr. NOC Technician (Experience Required)
Zito is looking for a Sr. NOC technician to help provide 24 x 7 x 365 support for the network. The ideal candidate will need prior NOC experience and be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment; this includes prioritizing, troubleshooting, and responding to alerts/alarms according to the standard operating procedures. In this constantly changing environment, the individual will need to be motivated, flexible, and a self-starter with a positive attitude to face the challenges of a high energy organization. This position may require evening, night and/or weekend hours to include holidays after the training period.
- Monitor and troubleshoot a converged (voice, video, data) network by interpreting alarms/logs/etc and drive issues to resolution.
- Provide accurate log/ticketing of incoming calls/tickets/alarms and subsequent conversation/troubleshooting.
- Work and escalate issues/network events internally and externally with various providers/vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support to a variety of clients.
- Responsible for network connectivity of over 6,000 devices.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Advanced knowledge of WAN and LAN hardware and technology.
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco/Juniper.
- Tenacious problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and results orientation.
- Knowledge of telecom products and services.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work in self-disciplined environment.
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- JNCIA and/or CCNA certification
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas. Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.