Zito Media is seeking a System Administrator to audit, configure and support IT hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. Qualified applicants should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Applicants should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The applicant’s goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Audit IT Networks, PC and Server infrastructure.
- Manage daily IT tasks via Zito’s ticketing system.
- Audit and update various IT managed LAMP environments.
- Build an internal knowledge base with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Audit and inventory Zito system wide PCs
- Audit and update Zito IT network switches.
- Audit and inventory Zito IT Servers
- Clean up IT wiring closets, Colo racks and Headend racks
- Audit and update Zito email platform
- Audit and update Zito Corporate Domain.
- Document and update Zito Channels Database
- Inventory and document contents of IT Storage room
- Inventory and document IT assets at Vader Hill locations.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with IP networks
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Linux Operating Systems such as Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat or SuSE a must)
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.