Zito is looking for a System Support Specialist to help provide support for the network. The ideal candidate will be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment; this includes prioritizing, troubleshooting, and responding to alerts/alarms according to the standard operating procedures. In this constantly changing environment, the individual will need to be motivated, flexible, and a self-starter with a positive attitude to face the challenges of a high energy organization. This position may require day, evening, night and/or weekend hours to include holidays after the training period.
- Manage end user credentials for all business systems.
- Maintain desktop equipment
- Troubleshoot, upgrade, monitor, and diagnose application and system problems to enable ongoing business.
- Modify Corporate and Customer DNS entries as requested.
- Manage Windows and Linux systems.
- Train end users in access, security, use, and customization of programs and software.
- Monitor business systems, set up automated alerts, and performance notifications to proactively address problems.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- 3+ years helpdesk experience preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- College or equivalent industry certificates preferred.
- A+ certificate preferred.
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.