Telecom Equipment Warehouse Clerk
The Telecommunications Equipment Warehouse Clerk will report to Accounting management. The successful candidate will assume primary responsibility for receiving, storing, kitting and shipping of high value telecommunication, fiber, and HFC network equipment.
- Learn, and become familiar with the various materials and equipment stored and utilized by both commercial and residential operations.
- Manages network inventory for both commercial and residential operations via Zito Information Platform. Inventory includes fiber optic and coaxial cables, conduit, splice enclosures, hardware, electronic and fiber optic network equipment
- Pulls material and builds kits from Bills of Material
- Organizes and tracks all tasks and dependencies, and reports on missing or inaccurate data.
- Manages incoming and outgoing material shipments, including use of forklifts where necessary
- Assists with data analysis and quarterly audits of material.
- Provides support to fiber engineering and outside plant construction teams as needed
- Coordinate material delivery and pickup details with contractors, Zito system warehouses, and Zito Technicians.
- Review damaged inventory and equipment with internal Zito resources, arrange for vendor return or repairs as necessary.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- Qualified candidates are extremely detail oriented and understand importance of data quality.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while being a constructive contributor to a team
- Possesses strong organizational and communicative skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel is required.
- Familiarity with database applications is preferred.
- Certification in operation of forklift is preferred.
- Familiarity with UPS, FEDEX and LTL trucking company processes is preferred.
- Proficient time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Possession of valid driver’s license.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.