Zito Media currently has an opening for a Telephony Systems Administrator in the Coudersport office. This position will be responsible for overall support of Zito’s voice services, networks and equipment. This includes the maintaining VolP cluster environments, interfacing with clients and customers to support VolP services and Hosted PBX installs. This position will assist in the on-going project management required to keep all VolP related equipment, services, and environments upgraded as defined by vendor and corporate engineering.
Must possess at least 3 of the following skills:
- Loading and maintaining Linux based servers
- Maintain VoIP based PBX’s
- Call center experience – answering support calls from high profile customers
- Maintain enterprise class telephone systems
- Experience in supporting call center telephony systems
- Understanding of MYSQL database fundamentals
- Experiencing in doing adds, moves and changes for customers in PBX systems
- Experience in using network protocol analyzers, etheral/Wireshark, TCP dump to troubleshoot problems
- Experience with setting up and maintaining PRI’s and analog trunks
- Experience with setting up and maintaining SIP trunking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept in crisis management and problem solving
- Experience with provisioning and maintaining analog gateways and adapters
- Ability to work off shift hours to be able to support and maintain the telephony platforms
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed for installs, troubleshooting and repair
- Able to plan, develop, and implement solutions
- Work well with internal and external customers
- Ability to learn how to provision and maintain new applications and services
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.