Manage the day-to-day operations of the tier 2 and escalations departments. Must be able to work across multiple organizations to bring issues to resolution. This role will be responsible for providing timely support of end user and branch hardware and other requests. They will provide oversight and participate in all aspects of Technical Support. Leads, coaches and mentors the Technical Support team. Oversight of escalations, quality control, ticket analytics and provide technical leadership within the organization.
- Work with staff to bring escalated issues to resolution. Ensure user support is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Closely manage all RT tickets and queues to provide direction and updates on customer issues
- Develop scheduling to ensure service level requirements and coverage for each day
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes
- Develop and manage to KPIs for team including response time on tickets and complaints from outside agencies
- Mentor, coach, train and support technical team members, ensuring an excellent source of information and knowledge throughout the team.
- Work with NOC and engineering to escalate issues after preliminary troubleshooting has been completed. Own oversight of the escalation to resolution.
- Work with video operations to resolve IP issues or channel outs in the TV2Go app
- Ensure EEO compliance with all hiring decisions
- Provide direction and suggestions on common troubleshooting steps required to resolve issues that have moved above the customer service agent level
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Must be prompt, punctual and have regular attendance.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Internet troubleshooting required
- Minimum of three years of technical support management experience required with responsibility for a team of agents staffed 7 days/week and covering 16 hours
- Must be able to work flexible schedule as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree or network certification is required
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas. Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.