Zito Media currently has an opening for Video & Provisioning Support Analyst in the Coudersport office to assist on Zito’s video and provisioning platforms. Full-time position, 40 hours per week with overtime for overnight/weekend maintenance activities. The ideal candidate will know how to configure video equipment to provide cable services for our current customer base. This position will also assist with the provisioning of residential equipment for video and internet platforms. Will also work with other engineers, vendors, and technicians regarding video and data service transitions and projects.
- Provide technical support to diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues on our video and ftth platform.
- Monitor, maintain and document all changes for the IPTV video platform servers and network bandwidth.
- Point of contact for maintenance and escalations in regard to HITS/Nasrac, direct connection, and WHDVR/IPTV solutions.
- Responsible for bridging provisioning systems together to automate product deployment to the subscriber’s home.
- Support provisioning supervisor with new product development.
- Provide status updates to management regarding ongoing issue.
- Responsible for monitoring above platforms to identify and prevent major issues from occurring and impacting Video App subscribers.
- This position is primary point of contact on support issues for IPTV platform and should be coordinating all outage restoration activity.
- Works with multiple vendors during business and off hour transactions to ensure uninterrupted service delivery to subscribers.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Works on any other duties as assigned by direct reports.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service/technical support role.
- Knowledge of IP based products.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Degree in technology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and make sound judgments and ethical decisions.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees and throughout organization.
- Able to troubleshoot high speed internet, IP set tops, digital phone, email, router and modem issues.
- Personal computer knowledge necessary, including word processing, spreadsheets and customer database software.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.