Zito Media currently has an opening for a Customer Service & Support Supervisor in the Coudersport call center. Qualified candidates will possess strong leadership ability, knowledge of Zito’s cable products & services, as well as excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Resolve escalated Customer Service incidents and/or problems.
- Scheduling, assisting and adjustment of staff to meet peak service demands on phones and ensuring local offices are staffed.
- Provide guidance and/or help to customer service representatives in resolution of difficult subscriber questions and/or problems.
- Monitor employee performance and service to customers.
- Ensure achievement of all system, team and individual Customer Service/Technical Support training, goals, and standards.
- Responsible for administrative aspects including reporting, time sheets, schedule adherence, etc.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of cable products and services.
- Degree in business or technology preferred.
- Strong leadership ability, as evidenced in a previous supervisory role of 5 or more employees.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and make sound judgments and ethical decisions.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees and throughout organization.
- Able to troubleshoot high speed internet, digital set tops, digital phone, email, and modem issues.
- Personal computer knowledge necessary, including word processing, spreadsheets and customer database software.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Regular, punctual and consistent attendance.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.