Zito Media currently has an opening for an Escalation Coordinator in the Coudersport, PA office to serve as a point of contact for technical and customer issues.
This is a full-time position, working 40+ hours per week with a shift between the hours of 8am and 5:30pm Tuesday through Saturday.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Check and follow up on recent service calls and completed maintenance work; escalating any issues that persist
- Follow up on recently completed installs to make sure all customer expectations are met
- Review and escalate issues that have resulted in repeated service calls in a month
- Using monitoring tools, proactively identify issues that could drive customer contacts
- Identify training opportunities for the Customer Service or Technical Operations staff
- Handle escalated issues and disconnect requests from identified areas
- Develop and utilize new offers to retain existing subscribers
- Monitor for any new competitors or offers in identified areas
- Provide readouts / progress reviews
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 1 year of customer service experience is required
- 1 year of experience within the cable industry is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and use sound judgment
- Flexibility to adjust the areas of focus as issues are resolved
- Ability to escalate issues within a timely manner and track them to resolution
- Act in an ethical manner and display urgency and accountability at all times.
- Excellent written oral and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees throughout the organization.
- Personal computer knowledge required
- Availability to work after hours or weekends when needed
- Be available for pre-planned travel if required
- Regular and reliable attendance is a must
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.