Zito Media has an outstanding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with marketing or communications experience. This position is responsible for assisting with the creation and delivery of marketing ideas and activities, as well as manages creation of marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company messages are consistent. Hours will be 8-5 M-F, with a few weekends a year for outdoor events. May include some travel.
- Coordinate efforts of internal and outsourced resources to create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Supervise social media outreach to deliver content via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, or email campaigns.
- Coordinate & Create print material, such as direct mail, press releases, newspaper ads, and other marketing efforts.
- Supervise website maintenance for consistent message, presence, and SEO purposes.
- Create blogs & newsletters for customer information and supporting SEO efforts.
- Manage advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ad Campaigns & AdWords to optimize digital marketing efforts.
- Assist in selection of outsourced marketing resources & provide support for materials needed.
- Work with internal and outsourced resources to promote products and services through public relations initiatives such as festivals, events, and other marketing efforts.
- Assist in competitive analysis.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop database of marketing activities across multiple, geographically diverse communities.
- Add data and pull information for reports in database
- Create & edit presentation slides in PowerPoint
- Organize and sort data in Excel
- Other marketing activities as identified over time.
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Work well in a team and independently.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- BABS in Business Administration or Communications.
- Experience implementing marketing programs is desirable.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.