Responsible for assisting with the creation and delivery of marketing ideas and activities. Manages creation of marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company messages are consistent.
- Coordinate efforts of internal and outsourced resources to create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Coordinates cross-channel marketing spots and promotions on video guide channel.
- Review current subscriber trends and internal reports to identify patterns and develop solutions to reverse negative trends.
- Ability to design collection of internal/external data, analyze, report, and develop marketing options then consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Analyze cost/channel on a monthly basis and suggest means to improve areas that are below expectation
- Research competitor markets, update database with current competitor pricing, promo and availability of product offering
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Working with internal and external resources, deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Working with internal and external resources, coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Assist in creation of marketing brochures.
- Provide support to outsourced marketing resources.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Work with others in the company to coordinate marketing events.
- Coordinate efforts of internal and outsourced resources to promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Assist in competitive analysis.
- Create and deliver press releases and media relations content.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Work with operations to ensure consistent appearance and presentation at storefront offices.
- Develop database of marketing activities across multiple, geographically diverse communities.
- Assist in selection of outsourced marketing resources.
- Other marketing activities as identified over time.
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Work well in a team and independently.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- BABS in Business Administration or Communications.
- Experience implementing marketing programs is desirable.
Zito Media retains the right to change this job description any time. Zito offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) plan, and discounted services for employees who reside within the Zito coverage areas.
Zito Media is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. The company encourages job applications from minority and female candidates.
Job Type: Full-time