At Zito Media, we wanted to show you thanks for being a customer by sharing some recipes with you. There is so much to be thankful for on this holiday, family, friends, the food around your table and so much more. Here are two recipes brought to you from members of the Zito family for you to bring to your table this holiday.
Swiss Vegetable Medley
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower vegetables
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar pimentos
- 1 can french fried onions
- Combine all ingredients with 1/2 cheese and 1/2 french fried onions.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Then top with rest of cheese and french fried onions.
- Bake 5 minutes uncovered.
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 5 cups sweet potatoes, mashed (about 5-6 medium sized)
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs
For Streusel topping:
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ cup mini marshmallows, optional
- Preheat oven to 350. scrub sweet potatoes and boil or bake in the oven until tender.
- Cool, peel and mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in sugar, butter, vanilla, milk and eggs, mix well. Pour mixture into a 9×13 casserole dish or individual dishes for serving.
For the topping:
- Mix brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter together and spread evenly over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until topping has browned. If using mini marshmallows, add them the final 10 minutes of baking. Remove from oven and serve.